Accent Industrial also specializes in providing parts washer systems
specifically designed for fluorescent penetrant inspection systems.
The Accent Industrial series of parts washer systems utilize air powered
part agitation movement (stroke) through the solution providing coverage and turbulence on the parts surfaces and cavities. With each stroke the solution flows over the part surfaces and enters and exits the part cavities.
Accent Industrial parts washer systems are designed for use in conjunction with Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection Equipment that may require a variety of processes:
- Ultrasonic washing
- Pickling and/or etching
- Rust protection
There are a variety of features and configurations to meet your needs.
Main features consist of:
- Air powered parts agitation and station cover opening/closing
- All stainless steel construction
- Independent adjustable stroke length and stoke speed
- Initial dissent and final assent to prevent splashing and part movement
- Part weight capacity of XXX lbs (built to fit your needs)
- Specifically designed to compliment our FPI Equipment Systems
- Custom designs to fit your needs
- Part baskets along with part rotation or restraining available
- Part air blow-off and dryers available as required